All Souls Church is open and accepting, where all are welcome and valued. As a happily diverse community, we attempt to remain engaged with each other's differing views. We learn while sharing, remaining open to rational argument or spiritual enlightenment.
Living our Faith - We are always looking for ways to reach out and help others - like with our Annual Backpack and School Supply Drive. This year we were able to donate 25 backpacks full of school supplies to area children who might otherwise not have them.
See our Church Video Here
The glue that binds us together is the love of our community and an affirmation to promote the Seven Principles of Unitarian Universalist. Many of us feel our spiritual lives are grounded in a sense of the fullness and connectedness of all things.
You can comfortably be spiritual without being religious in this community of seekers if you choose. (a choice not offered everywhere)
Our Seven Principles
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, Equity and Compassion in Human Relations
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregation;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process in our congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
Our Vision is to be an open-minded spiritual community that celebrates diversity and lives successfully with both its gifts and challenges. We seek to understand and appreciate the great diversity of people and ideas in the world.
With our vision in mind, Our Mission, as All Souls Church, is to come together in community, to create opportunities for spiritual expression and exploration, to learn with and from each other, and to make a difference in the world.
Our Mission and Vision was adopted at our Annual Meeting, June 2003
We Embrace Diversity With All Its Implications
We explore spirituality, people, and ideas!
We celebrate life as an expression of ourselves!
We try to make the world a better place!